My favorite part in the movie S7VEN is when Brad Pitt, Morgan Freeman, and Kevin Spacey are standing in the middle of nowhere and Brad Pitt is screaming “What’s in the fucking box?” at Kevin Spacey, while pointing a gun at his head and Morgan Freeman running and yelling, “Mills, don’t open the box!” And then he opened the box… BEST. SCENE. EVER. Ah, good times. Let’s see… what else could be in that box… oooh, I know! Dara Joy‘s career! Swish! It could also be Marsellus Wallace‘s soul. Or Laurell K. Hamilton‘s self-respect. Oooh, I’m on a roll today. Check me out. Man, I hate covers where the models look directly at the camera. It makes it look like some cheap-ass WalMart photos or something. Seriously, though, that fuchsia top that the male model is wearing is hawt! Combine that shit with a pair of some kickin’ acid-wash mom jeans and I’m surprised this dude isn’t on some runway in Milan somewhere. Nice titties on the girl model, though. This may be a first in cover modelling history where the chick’s boobies are better than the man’s. God, this couple bores me. That box better be filled with dildoes and handcuffs and whips and chains.
P.S. Could this find be worth millions? No, maybe $1.99 at most.
Thanks to Amber for the cover!
Last 5 posts by bam
- Harlequin Presents: Passionate Stranger by Flora Kidd - April 17th, 2015
- Harlequin Presents: Heartbreaker by Charlotte Lamb - April 16th, 2015
- Review: A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin - December 21st, 2012
- Review: The Ugly Duchess by Eloisa James - September 17th, 2012
- Review: Kindred by Octavia Butler - September 6th, 2012