My gramma always said, “The blacker the berry, the sweeter the juice,” or maybe it was Samuel L. Jackson who said that. Who knows. But damn… that guy is… gray. I was watching this movie once and this racist dude said, “You know what you get if you a black daddy and a white mommy have a baby together? A gray baby! Who wants a gray baby?” Damn, that shit was wrong, but I couldn’t stop laughing and my dad smacked me in the back of the head with a newspaper and called me a racist brat. I can’t even remember what movie it was.
The female model sure is pretty, though. She looks so peaceful in her pretend-sleep that I feel sick just thinking of how she’d react when SHE SEES WHAT IS CUDDLING WITH HER! Poor girl. I know he’s supposed to be a ghost (or whatever), but does he really have to be that unattractive shade of gray? Dude looks like a ghoul. Why do you think he’s invisible? He’s either a) dead, b) she was a bad wife and took advantage of him and neglected him until one day, he just faded into the background, c) it was a horrible lab experiment… and he died. Is he invisible-invisible or like… metaphorically invisible? Hmm… I’m curious enough to find out for you guys.
All hail Amber for the awesome covers she sends us!
Last 5 posts by bam
- Review: The Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin - December 21st, 2012
- Review: The Ugly Duchess by Eloisa James - September 17th, 2012
- Review: Kindred by Octavia Butler - September 6th, 2012
- Review: Dark Places by Gillian Flynn - August 13th, 2012
- Review: If Tomorrow Comes by Sidney Sheldon - August 8th, 2012