There’s a kerfuffle at Karen Scott’s blog again (what else is new, biznatch? *grin*) about authors who feel personally attacked whenever they receive a bad review. Well, I’m not going to jump in and get involved in all of that. Me, I’m an author AND a reader with a lot of uppity opinions. It’s a thin line I straddle. But children, I’d rather be straddling this man, thank you very much. Haters and Lovers, let’s just all unite under a mutual admiration of the prime piece of ass that is… Brandon Routh. Want more? Click here and here.
Last 5 posts by bam
- Harlequin Presents: Zoe and the Tormented Tycoon by Kate Hewitt - May 22nd, 2015
- So Many Men by Dorie Graham - May 18th, 2015
- The Morning After by Dorie Graham - May 14th, 2015
- Lover Unleashed by J.R. Ward - May 12th, 2015
- Marrying a Millionaire by Laura Martin - May 4th, 2015