There’s a kerfuffle at Karen Scott’s blog again (what else is new, biznatch? *grin*) about authors who feel personally attacked whenever they receive a bad review. Well, I’m not going to jump in and get involved in all of that. Me, I’m an author AND a reader with a lot of uppity opinions. It’s a thin line I straddle. But children, I’d rather be straddling this man, thank you very much. Haters and Lovers, let’s just all unite under a mutual admiration of the prime piece of ass that is… Brandon Routh. Want more? Click here and here.
Last 5 posts by bam
- Review: The Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin - December 21st, 2012
- Review: The Ugly Duchess by Eloisa James - September 17th, 2012
- Review: Kindred by Octavia Butler - September 6th, 2012
- Review: Dark Places by Gillian Flynn - August 13th, 2012
- Review: If Tomorrow Comes by Sidney Sheldon - August 8th, 2012