Damn it. I’ve got 40,000 words to go and 3 finals to study for… AND a giant paper to write. I will resist. You Anita Blake fangrrrls will just have to wait for the review… like I’m gonna wait to read it.
I’m going to stick my copy of Blood Noir under my bed right now.
(And no, I can’t believe I spent 17 bucks on this shit. AGAIN.)
Last 5 posts by bam
- Review: The Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin - December 21st, 2012
- Review: The Ugly Duchess by Eloisa James - September 17th, 2012
- Review: Kindred by Octavia Butler - September 6th, 2012
- Review: Dark Places by Gillian Flynn - August 13th, 2012
- Review: If Tomorrow Comes by Sidney Sheldon - August 8th, 2012