Hang Out With the Cool Kids!

Hellooooooooo… writers and writerly-types! Want to guest-blog? Want me to feature your short story on The Serial? Come on, all the cool kids are doing it! If you’re interested, email me and I will hook you up. Do it. Be one of us, one of us, one of us!

Btw, Jamie Craig’s sinfully delicious Forsaken is wrapping up next week (thanks, thanks, thanks to Pepper and Vivien) with a very yummy, satisfying conclusion and I need someone to jump in when it ends… HEEEEEEEEELP ME

Bam has been reading romance novels since she was 9 years old. She especially enjoyed the Sweet Valley High series, particularly the romance-centric ones. Her first real romance novel was "Perfect Partners" by Jayne Ann Krentz. She's obsessed with old-school Harlequin Romance novels and reads four or five a week.

You may also like...

13 Responses

1. lisabea says:

Bam. No can do…I can send you some pictures of nekkid mens..and possibly some ads for anti masturbation gum..but..that’s all I got.

2. I wish I could help you out but I don’t have anything that’s ready.

3. Freebird says:

I am curious about the serial.
    How does it work? Does the writer send the whole thing to you then you post it once a week, is it sent once a week to you and if so, how long beforehand do you need to have it?

I don’t have anything now and won’t soon enough for this next one, sorry.. but it looks like fun..

4. Ann Bruce says:

Babe, I’d help you out, but I’m behind on my deadlines.

5. katiebabs says:

If I had the nerve to show you any of my shorts, I would climb aboard.
    But I am too shy.

6. SweetNSourGirl says:

I’d be honored but all my stuff is too rough at this point. And the few that are ready probably wouldn’t fit into this type of writing style (one is about a graudation speech, very YA and short!) should any of that sort of thing pop up, let me know! I’d love to hop on board. ūüėÄ

7. Evangeline says:

Hm. I’m open for this, if I had something ready. Can I take a raincheck? *g*

8. katieM says:

What if someone starts a story and someone else continues it…sort of like a chain story?

9. Yes! Like the one Tumperkin started. How about The Unfeasibly Large Vampire’s Secret Baby?

Someone write a first chapter!

10. katieM says:

Or The Unfeasibly Large Vampire’s Secretary’s Secret Lycanthrope Baby of the Lost Sheik from Down Under?

11. bam says:

Sounds awesome. Someone write a first chapter and send it to me… ūüėČ

12. Evangeline says:

Instead of a parody, we could do a Fanlit type thing where there someone writes a first chapter and then everyone follows along that theme, doing whatever they like, and then we vote on which one is best. Then after so many chapters, it’s a completed e-book.

13. Zoe Winters says:

Hey, Evangeline just sent me a link to this page. I don’t have anything ready yet, though I’d love to guest blog, or would be honored if you’d guest blog on my blog.