DAMN YOU INTERNETS!!

17 Sep

My internet at home died. Will try to post Daisy tomorrow, I swear. Sowwiez.

(I can’t haz internets?!?!)

Girl Online: The First Novel by Zoella
Zoe Sugg Girl Online: The First Novel by Zoella(9) Release Date: November 25, 2014 Buy new: $17.99 $10.79 36 used & new from $10.00

9 Responses to “DAMN YOU INTERNETS!!”

1. Chazza September 17, 2008 at 3:52 pm #

You have my sincerest sympathies. Same situation has caused much swearing and violence towards computer in my home.
    Will hold breath waiting for next intallment to Daisy.

I am a long time lurker/stalker of this blog. Thought it was time to ‘fess up.

2. Samantha September 18, 2008 at 12:12 pm #

Dionne!!!

/Kirk TWoK :) .

(‘Cause I’m a geek.)

3. Malin September 18, 2008 at 2:19 pm #

DOUBLE DAMN YOU INTERNETS!!!

4. shuzluva September 19, 2008 at 6:46 am #

Okay, I honestly thought you’d have resolved this by now. I’m going bananas over here. Can I help?

5. JadedBee September 19, 2008 at 8:51 am #

I’d be more than happy to give you access to my internets or even give you free reign over my house….if I can read more about Christian….and Daisy….but mostly Christian.

6. Doug September 19, 2008 at 12:01 pm #

Happens whenever our computer overheats. We even run a fan to cool down the box. Sometimes we need to turn it off altogether and wait until morning.

The wife’s not too jazzed with the idea of stuffing ice cubes into the disk drive.

OTOH, maybe something in your machine is well and truly fried . . .

7. LeaF September 20, 2008 at 1:49 pm #

Will look forward to the next installment of Daisy whenever she is posted. Damn Internet….. :(

8. Alesia September 22, 2008 at 11:36 am #

Waaaaa, its been so long, jonesing! Oh well, will keep checking back in until my fix is fixed. Damn, Damn, Damnit, you crazy internets>>>>>>

9. Lizzie (greeneyed fem) September 23, 2008 at 1:50 pm #

I hope all is well in your life, bam. I hope the internets situation (or any other situation) is not stressing you out.

Having said that, however, I just have to add my mewling to the rest of the kittens here. I miss Daisy. I hope she gets her ass back on this website soon, because my refresh button is getting pissed at me.

That’s all. :)