Bam has been reading romance novels since she was 9 years old. She especially enjoyed the Sweet Valley High series, particularly the romance-centric ones. Her first real romance novel was "Perfect Partners" by Jayne Ann Krentz. She's obsessed with old-school Harlequin Romance novels and reads four or five a week.

You may also like...

9 Responses

1. Chazza says:

You have my sincerest sympathies. Same situation has caused much swearing and violence towards computer in my home.
    Will hold breath waiting for next intallment to Daisy.

I am a long time lurker/stalker of this blog. Thought it was time to ‘fess up.

2. Samantha says:

/Kirk TWoK :).

(‘Cause I’m a geek.)

3. Malin says:

4. shuzluva says:

Okay, I honestly thought you’d have resolved this by now. I’m going bananas over here. Can I help?

5. JadedBee says:

I’d be more than happy to give you access to my internets or even give you free reign over my house….if I can read more about Christian….and Daisy….but mostly Christian.

6. Doug says:

Happens whenever our computer overheats. We even run a fan to cool down the box. Sometimes we need to turn it off altogether and wait until morning.

The wife’s not too jazzed with the idea of stuffing ice cubes into the disk drive.

OTOH, maybe something in your machine is well and truly fried . . .

7. LeaF says:

Will look forward to the next installment of Daisy whenever she is posted. Damn Internet….. :(

8. Alesia says:

Waaaaa, its been so long, jonesing! Oh well, will keep checking back in until my fix is fixed. Damn, Damn, Damnit, you crazy internets>>>>>>

9. Lizzie (greeneyed fem) says:

I hope all is well in your life, bam. I hope the internets situation (or any other situation) is not stressing you out.

Having said that, however, I just have to add my mewling to the rest of the kittens here. I miss Daisy. I hope she gets her ass back on this website soon, because my refresh button is getting pissed at me.

That’s all. :)