I’m always finding ways to circumvent actually working out, while trying to attain rock-hard abs like whoa. The only exercise I’ve ever enjoyed that still make my abs and thighs work like a mother is hula. Like “Pearly shell… on the ocean…” and shit. But even that’s too much work. So then I found this:
Daaaamn. I might have to borrow Doc Brown’s Delorean so I could get ahold of one of these beauties. A hui hou!
Last 5 posts by bam
- Review: The Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin - December 21st, 2012
- Review: The Ugly Duchess by Eloisa James - September 17th, 2012
- Review: Kindred by Octavia Butler - September 6th, 2012
- Review: Dark Places by Gillian Flynn - August 13th, 2012
- Review: If Tomorrow Comes by Sidney Sheldon - August 8th, 2012